At the Response Institute and CPR Consultants, our mission is to fill the gaps in the chain of survival, empowering responders from all walks of life for safety and emergency response readiness.
It’s more than a training center. It’s an Institute. We cover all your response training and safety product needs. In addition to online CPR classes, we offer online classes for AED/First Aid, BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- Register online 24/7 or speak consultant to find the class(s) or program you need.
- We offer traditional and e-learning options. Complete the entire class at our training center or take a portion online and attend class for your skills test.
- From defibrillation equipment and First Aid to Physician or corporate compliance. There is something to equip any onsite safety or emergency response program.
To live prepared, call the office to speak with a consultant and register today!
Call Us: 1 (866) 990-2772
It is more than certification. It is personalized coaching.
- Classes are discussion-oriented, fun and shorter!
- We have a 1:1 mannequin ratio and low student teacher ratio.
- Our “practice while watching” approach means the class will be low-stress and hands-on because instructors personally monitor the progress of each student.
We are more than trainers. We are consultants.
- We average over 15 years of training and clinical experience.
- Our staff covers a range of professionals from doctors, nurses and paramedics, to EMTs and fire fighters.
We pursue the best known practices in the science and education of emergency preparedness.
The best way to respond to an emergency is to prevent it from happening. We train in accident prevention as well as response planning so organizations and individuals will be ready to handle any emergency. Some of our training includes:
- OSHA compliance training
- Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Workplace Hazard Training
- Ergonomics Training
- Mock Training